Our commitments & facilities
Our values :
OUR MANDATE FOR A HEALTHY KITCHEN IS WITHOUT CALL
oven plate cleaning process and use of ecological stoves.
In terms of hygiene and health, our staff is certified by MAPAQ
and we only use ecological cleaning products. Behind the scenes,
far from the eyes, that’s where it counts!
Our facilities in a few points:
– New building 2018 construction according to Lean principles.
– Refrigerated trucks
– Member of the Tablée des chefs.
– Refrigerated compost room.
– Charging terminal for electric vehicle.
– Basin of water retention and organic garden in the backyard.
– Intelligent dry steam cooking equipment with low consumption.
– Promotes the use of local suppliers and short distribution channels.
– Several programs of social reintegration and help in the community.
– Eco-friendly events.
– Use of ecological warmers ZERO waste (without water, without gas and without electricity).
– Ecological utensils and trays (Biogo made in Quebec, made from potato starch or bagasse).
SOCIAL COMMITMENT AND ECO-RESPONSIBILITY
REDUCING THE ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT
Use Biogo biodegradable Quebec packaging products for our packed lunches. Re-use of ceramic buffet plates , recycled non-contaminated cartons and rigid delivery and transportation containers
That’s what Green on your plate means !